Physical Exercise Evaluation
- Creator: PATHway Project, CERTH-ITI email , CERTH-Information Technologies Institute email
- Publisher: Rage project
- Owner: CERTH-Information Technologies Institute email
A component for physical exercising analysis and evaluation.
The Exercise Evaluation component analyzes motion data in order to detect and evaluate the physical exercise repetitions performed by the user.
- The component offers an API for easy integration with Unity or other C# projects.
- It can be used by fitness or other similar application that require physical exercise analysis.
- It requires the use of Kinect for Xbox One device.
- It detects repetitions by triggering events when repetitions are detected, including the accuracy score.
physical exercising evaluation
exercise repetition detection