Physical Exercise Evaluation
- Creator: PATHway Project, CERTH-ITI email , CERTH-Information Technologies Institute email
- Publisher: Rage project
- Owner: CERTH-Information Technologies Institute email
A component for physical exercising analysis and evaluation.
The Exercise Evaluation component analyzes motion data in order to detect and evaluate the physical exercise repetitions performed by the user.
- The component offers an API for easy integration with Unity or other C# projects.
- It can be used by fitness or other similar application that require physical exercise analysis.
- It requires the use of Kinect for Xbox One device.
- It detects repetitions by triggering events when repetitions are detected, including the accuracy score.
The component has been developed as .NET 3.5 C# Dynamic Link Libraries (Unity 5 – x64 compatible) and its interfaces provide programmatic access to: • Provide the instantaneous feedback per repetition by feeding the exercise ID (in order to initially load the exercise reference motion data), the user’s body frame (from motion capturing) and the reference motion frame index. • Provide the cumulative accuracy per ExerClass exercise (after finishing a set of repetitions)
physical exercising evaluation
exercise repetition detection