Emotion Recognition through Facial Emotion Expressions
The emotion recognition through facial emotion expressions is a mini-course that is prepared for the developed software component of RAGE project. This mini-course will help you grab some information about emotion recognition technology from facial expressions, the development, integration, and configuration of a software component called real-time facial emotion detection. The software follows the architecture of the RAGE project.
After completing the course:
· You can recognise the six basic emotions proposed by Ekman and Friesen in 1971.
· You can learn the facial emotion recognition technology.
· You know where to look for resources to set up your real-time facial emotion detection software component.
· You know how to configure your real-time facial emotion detection software component.
· You can integrate your real-time facial emotion detection software component into a game engine.
The main related target groups are given by:
· Researchers and experts.
· Software component developers.
· Game companies and game developers.
· Lecturers, instructors, and teachers.
· Learners and enthusiasts.
Six Basic Emotions
Open University of The Netherlands
You need to login to enrol
Time Of Effort: 0 hour(s)
Credit Points: 0